Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Big Move... Beginnings

As most of you have noticed, it has been quite some time since I posted. Some of that has been work related. Well, okay, most of it has been work related. I really haven't had much time to work on much of anything crafty. Most recently, we have been gearing up for the big move to Montana. Yes, Montana. Yes, yes. I really said Montana.

So, to keep everyone updated, you'll see occasional posts, assuming I can get the Internet from my hotel room. Follow us, virtually, as we traipse across the North American continent.

As of today, we have cleared out as much of the house as we can. We have loaded one trailer, one pickup and two cars with as much stuff as we dare. Tomorrow, along with our two mutts, we will begin the monumental task of travelling from point A to point B.

Oh, a project? You wanted to hear about a project? Well, the only project I still have with me (everything else is in a box, on a truck, on the way to Montana) is the never-ending Doctor Who scarf. I'd love to give you a pic, but I'm afraid to measure it. Very, very afraid. I do have this picture, but you can't really tell much about that pesky, never-ending scarf. It is the kind of green blob sticking out of the top of that knitting-project bag. I have to really work to get the thing in there. My estimate? About 80% complete.


Who is this little guy? Well, you will have to wait and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.