Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Exploring Cartagena: Day Two -- Fabric!

After all of this seemingly random wandering about, we found where the fabric is sold in the Old City.
The window displays are wonderful and the shelves are piled high with fabric. The only downside is that I didn't have the time to really shop. I suppose, in the greater scheme, anything would have been fine.

These are all from the square just inside the clock tower entrance.

Goodbye, Cartagena. I'll see you again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.