Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where has Becca been?

Sure, I've been gone for a couple months. Where have I been? Work, really. I did manage to see some new places and things between all the working.
I took entirely too many pictures, so I'll break it up into a few posts.
We stopped in Florida a couple times, but that isn't really interesting. These pictures are all from our entry into the port in Cartagena, Columbia.
The most important thing you need to know about this trip is that my Spanish is still horrible.
No matter what people may say, your foreign language skills do not improve with the liberal application of alcoholic beverages.
I promise to find some pictures of people for the next post. I did take pictures of people. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.