Saturday, August 17, 2013

Coaster Swap - the applique

I pressed all of the little pieces of fabric onto the plain, black Kona cotton I chose for the backing.  I didn't pay too much attention while I was pressing the outlines onto the fabric, so I got to play a little mix and match with this part.  Made me think I should have made three sets instead of only two.
Here are the two sets.  I think I like all of them.  I'll have a hard time picking which set to share.
This shot has slightly less wash-out from the flash.  I took the majority of these pictures well after sunset, so they lighting is less than ideal.  I'm so excited about the coaster swap.  You should stop by the Flickr group to see what others have made.  That is half the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.