Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Coaster Swap

Applique Coasters Swap
 
I decided to jump into a swap being held by Quilting Gallery.  I've seen them before and been interested, but just didn't have the time.  This time, I wanted to play along.  These cute little coasters are keeping me entertained and I love how they're turning out.


I'll just throw some pictures in here and scatter them throughout the coming week.  I traced the shapes onto the paper side of the fusible and laid them all out.
I dug through the scraps and found pieces that fit with the little bits of fusible.  I really just went with it and didn't worry too much about coordinating.  I like scrappy and batiks just sort of "work" together anyway.
I had to set everything aside to work on another project, so I stacked everything neatly in this great box that was designed for scrap-booking supplies.  Best project box ever!

The pattern was created by Vicki over at the Quilting Lodge.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use up all those fusible scraps I have laying around

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.