Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Row by Row Experience: Bear's Paw Fabrics

On Saturday I convinced my Darling Husband that we should go adventuring to IKEA and the fabric store north of Baltimore.  This is my haul from Bear's Paw Fabrics in Towson, MD.
I knew mostly what I wanted when I went.  This is the only really close shop that carries Quilter's Dream Green in all the sizes and I wanted some more to finish up a scrappy quilt (queen size).  I also wanted a coordinating print to bind a mini quilt I'm working on (that's it in the foreground).  Oh, yeah, and the license plate (forgot it) and the pattern and kit for the Row-by-Row Experience.  I also picked up a couple patterns from the discount bin and several yards of that blue fabric at the bottom of the pile.  It says "VROOM, VROOM!"  I couldn't leave it behind, not at $3/yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.