Monday, August 4, 2014

In The Mail Monday: Zipit Zippers

This one is a little late, but I wanted to make sure you saw this one.

When I decided to use my Modern Quilt Guild challenge fabric to make another Sew Together Bag, I wanted a coordinating zipper.  While online shopping challenges me when it comes to color-matching, I knew that I would be able to get a zipper that would coordinate with my fabrics.  I just might have to cast the net a little wider.
I went back to ZipIt Zippers and picked out some of the most likely candidates for the 18" zipper.  I kept it down to some likely yellows, light blues and gray.  To make sure I could make it work, I also asked for coordinating zips in the 7" size.  As always, the service was great.
The best part was the zipper pull that she included.  It was the perfect finish to my challenge fabric project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.