Friday, December 8, 2017

Charity Quilting

I've been busier than I want to be with work and travel and other boring things And I haven't gotten as much done as I would like. I did manage to squeeze in a couple charity quilts, though.
These humble strip quilts were made using leftover strips and squares from other Quilts for Kids projects. I love using these leftover bits to make something fun. There won't be a meeting for Annapolis Quilts for Kids this month so these will wait until the new year to be dropped off.

I used Bonnie Hunter's directions to make my string blocks using pages from the phone book. Check out her String Quilting Primer if you have time.

2017 Charity Quilt Count: 47

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.