Friday, August 10, 2018

Charity Quilting

I've been trying to complete small projects during the week. Trying to get much crafting done after the workday is no easy feat. I did manage to piece this charity quilt for Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
Then I spent some time last weekend getting it quilted. This one was just a simple meander. 
This one I did a fun flower motif. This one is great for covering a bunch of area relatively quickly and creating some great texture. I had to share the back so you could see the design.
This one was pieced by another member of the group, I just loaded it up and quilted it.

2018 Charity Quilt Count: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.