Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Double Wedding Ring

Like many quilters I aspire to make wonderful quilts. Also, I like quilt rulers and templates. I picked up the double wedding ring and large melon templates to go with my copy of Double Wedding Ring Quilts book from Victoria Findlay Wolfe.
I pulled a stack of fabrics I think will work and started cutting. 
I don't have a grand plan right now. This will be long-term project where I cut some pieces, sew some pieces, and look at the design wall to see how it is coming together. One of the exciting parts is that the little wedges that make up the arcs can be cut from some pretty small scraps. The design wall will be busy for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.