Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Double Wedding Ring

I continue to cut and layout pieces for my double wedding ring quilt. I've only made a couple pieced arcs. They aren't perfect but that is the sewist, not the templates. I will get it sorted out before assembly. Overall, this is a great project. Slow and great. 
I pieced a bunch of arcs. These are potato chip sewing. The kind of thing you can't have just one of. 
I will keep cutting and hanging these pieces on my design wall. I'm not sure how big the finished quilt will be but I love where it is going. Have you made a double wedding ring quilt? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.