Friday, July 15, 2022

Machine Knitting

Sometimes things don't go as planned. I was nearing the cast off of this machine knit hat and managed to drop all the stitches. That just means I got to knit it again. It wasn't the right size anyway. 
I cast on again and managed to finish the hat. I'm still trying to figure out the perfect tension and stitch counts to reliably make a beanie appropriate for my noggin. I'm hoping to figure it out so I can make some more charity hats. I should use my Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns to get it sorted out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.