Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Machine Knitting

I've been trying to make a shawl with the LK150 knitting machine. I'm not having much success. 
That isn't entirely true. I'm having some success. I managed to make the first half of the shawl before I dropped a bunch of stitches. 
Then, I managed to make the first half of the shawl again. Again I dropped a bunch of stitches. This is completely operator error. Knitting machines take a level of attention I am still learning. 
Then, I managed to complete the shawl, wrong. This was entirely my fault for misunderstanding the directions. Both sides should be the same size and that didn't happen. I'll have to try this again. I've learned so much! I'm going to try again. And again. I will get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.