Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sometimes I Bake

I subscribe to a mailing list maintained by My Kitchen Wand. They do amazing work and often share recipes. Last week they shared their recipe for Chai Spice Overnight Raisin Bread
Sunday night I started my bread. I didn't have everything on the list so I did some improvising. I didn't have enough raisins but I did have dry cranberries. I also added some pecans since I didn't have a cup of dried fruits. This is what it looked like Monday morning. Bubbly and ready for the next step. 
Here it is, fresh from the oven and on the cooling rack. I'm so glad I decided to use the parchment paper to line my baking dish. Is it good? Absolutely! I can't wait to try it again with more raisins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.