Friday, August 26, 2022

Summer Travels

This is my "what I did on summer vacation". We took a week and traveled to Idaho to visit family. This is a view of the Snake River near Twin Falls in Idaho. We usually do our traveling in spring and fall just to take advantage of the cooler temperatures. The high desert wasn't my first choice but that's where family is. 
We visited Shoshone Falls Park to see the waterfall. 
I was pleased I captured this view with the rainbow.
The following day we hiked around Dierkes Lake. 
The markers were plentiful. 
We took our time. It was a little later in the morning than I wanted to start and the sun was high in the sky. 
Dusty and tired we went back to the hotel to shower in time for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.