Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Doctor Who Update

I've been working on the Doctor Who scarf a little bit this week. I realized I'd knit somewhere near four feet since the last update and decided I'd better take a picture. Since I don't have a really long surface to spread it out on, I folded it in half and measured it that way. By my estimation, it's a little over 10-feet long. I'm about half-way through the pattern, so I think it's about right. It will be one heck of a scarf when it's done!

I had to push it together to get it all in the photo. Believe me when I tell you it's longer than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.