Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bex Bags, the Saga Continues

Yes, more bags.

I've been working on blue, primarily to work through a color of fabric and to keep from having to change the thread too often.

From left to right:

The last of the pretty rayon print is the flap for this dark blue denim bag.

Somewhere I picked up some suede-like fabric. Pretty, but my sewing machine isn't a fan.

Lastly, the corduroy embroidered with pretty butterflies.

I've also drafted the same pattern in a larger size. I'm off to create a big bag out of heavy denim.

After that... I think I'm out of blue fabric. Perhaps green is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.