Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a Wrap!

Busy, busy.I took my standard A-line skirt, added some additional panels and came up with this wrap skirt. It is basically a proof-of-concept skirt. I didn't have enough fabric to make it longer, so this short version is what I ended up with.
The length is 26 inches, with an intended waist of 30 or so inches. I think I overshot the mark by about three inches. The two panels to either side of the center-front are an embroidered denim. Each of these side panels also has a pocket that will keep those of us that need pockets happy. All of the top-stitching is in coordinating colors.

Please, let me know what you think, or make recommendations. As always, comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.