Sunday, March 21, 2010

Knitty Ditty Bag: Perfect for sock knitting

I've done it! That's right, I have finally made the knitting project bag that is perfect for sock knitting. (That means it meets my idea of perfect.)
It only took three tries to get there, but I've finally made it. A simple (yeah, right) drawstring bag that will safely hold two balls of yarn and your socks in progress.
See how perfectly they snuggle together?Here is how it compares to my first attempt.

I guess the next step is to design a bag that will hold your hat project, or your sweater project, or... okay, I may have gotten a little carried away. I'll stick with the sock size.

2 comments:

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.