Thursday, March 4, 2010

Montana Memory Quilt: Shopping for fabrics

Since we couldn't all get to the fabric store, and if we did all get in there at once we'd make all the ladies that work there crazy, I picked out some fabrics for the Montana Memory Quilt.
The idea is simple: pick out six fabrics, make four identical blocks with a signature block in the middle, trade blocks with three friends, use fabrics from your own selection to finish the quilt.
With a little help from my friends, I picked out two very different color combinations. (Please forgive the flash for washing the colors out a little. They are really nice in person.)

With luck, I'll have pictures of the other fabric combinations this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.