Saturday, March 6, 2010

Montana Memory Quilt: The complete fabric collection

I wanted to capture of of the fabric that will be used in the Montana Memory quilts. Here they all are, wonderful collections created by each of our contributing ladies.This bright splash was selected by LP, our Hawaiian native.
This subtle and cool collection was put together by JB.
I went with a cool collection of green leaves and dark purple and plum.
I'll admit it, I picked the colors for JG. I did have help from the other ladies. Subtle lavender, a bold purple and black and a yellow to make it all pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.