Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thread Thursday: Superior Thread of the Month Club

Not too long ago I signed up for Superior Thread's Magnifico Thread of the Month Club.
The best part about the club, other than amazing thread in the mailbox every month, is that I can add other things to the order and save on shipping.
This time, I got these fun colors of Magnifico as part of the Thread of Month Club.
I also got these fun samples of Fantastico.  These samples are part of the sample colors they have available.  Some of these may not be offered as colors in regular production.  I just like the fun colors.  I don't even mind that I don't get to pick these.  I like the surprise!
Like I say, I haven't met a Superior Thread I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.