Friday, August 4, 2017

Charity Quilting

Last week I dropped off five quilts with the Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
Most of the quilts dropped off this time were panels, some with added borders like this one.
 Or simple panels like this one.
This easy kit came out great! This is a great first quilt project for just about anyone wanting to try out quilting.
I also quilted a couple of these panels.

I picked up a new stack of quilts and hope to get some done during the weeks ahead.

2017 Charity Quilt Count: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.