Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Cranked Socks

So many socks! As I work through the learning process, I'm getting more proficient at heels and toes. You have no idea how many times I've watched some of these instructional videos. This was my second pair on Saturday. 
Update: I finished the toes and started working on the afterthought heels of my hybrid socks. I promise I'll stop cranking long enough to share some tools.

2019 sock knitting count:
  • Cranked socks: 2 pair (one still needs the toes closed up)
  • Hybrid socks: almost 1 pair (partially cranked and partially hand-knit)
  • Hand knit socks: 1 pair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.