Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Cranked Socks

I knit this pair last week. One on Tuesday, and the other one Wednesday. So many socks waiting to be finished.
I managed to finish sewing up the toes on a couple pairs from last week. This pair with the contrast heels and toes came out great!
Then, I tried to knit some socks and it just kept not working. I don't know if it was the yarn, or the tension, or what. But I used all three set-up bonnets and made a big mess. 
In the end, not one single socks. All of it ripped and wound up for another go. Some days go better than others. At least ripping back is quick and somewhat painless. 

2019 sock knitting count:
  • Cranked socks: 4 pair
  • Hybrid socks: 1 pair (partially cranked and partially hand-knit) and pair #2 picked up and started. 
  • Hand knit socks: 1 pair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.