Monday, April 23, 2012

Off to the Races: Final laps!

I spent the next hour, or two, figuring out all the tensions and heights and a bunch of other stuff with the long-arm quilting machine.  I did get it going and I'm probably too pleased with the results.
 I did get it going and I'm probably too pleased with the results.
See those pretty stitches?  Nothing fancy here, just some meander and whatever seemed right.
Almost done! Remember, don't quilt the leader.
I may have had a bumpy start, but I think I managed to pull it out in the end.  Now, to add the binding and finish.  Oh, and a label.  I should come up with a fun name for the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.