Friday, April 20, 2012

Quilt Quest

Yesterday, I stopped at a couple quilt shops.  I've decided to serious look at a longarm quilting machine.
While looking around, I found this fun, pink fabric from a line called Fight Like a Girl.  I know more than a few pink fans that would really like the name if not the fabric.
I did manage to try a couple longarm quilting machines.  The Empress is actually the second one I looked at.   I'm still talking to the owner of Bonny's Sewing & Fabric.  I'll let you know how it all turns out.

(I promise to post more regularly and even try to be more crafty.  Sometimes, life gets in the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.