Sunday, April 22, 2012

Off to the races: Go!

Step three, I think.  Sew the two long edges together again.  (Don't worry, I'll get to the pressing later.)
Repeat.
Look at all those fun colors and prints coming together.
Almost there...
Whew!  Got them all sewn up.
See, I told you I'd get to the pressing.  See how pretty that is?
I wanted to add some wide borders to it, besides, I took a little off the edges to make sure the back came out wide enough.
See how the back came out?  Wonderful.  Almost as good as the front.  Time to layer and quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.