Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Charity Quilting - Totally Blue

I realized that my collection of 2.5" strips was starting to overflow the box.  It was time to make up a simple quilt for Quilts for Kids.  I grabbed a stack of strips and got to piecing.  I didn't really do anything fancy, I just pieced the strips end-to-end and then did the same thing as with a jelly roll race quilt.  I did add one round of strips as an outer border to widen the quilt a little.  The finished size is around 36" by 44".
I kept the scrappy going with some scrappy binding.
I used my circle rulers to get some nice big circles quilted and then filled in with random swirls and a meander.
Labeled and folded and ready to go to the next meeting of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.