Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Charity Quilting

Last week I got the most thoughtful package.  A friend was going through and doing some spring cleaning.  She knew that I could put some of this fabric to use so she boxed it up and forwarded it along.
I've had this quilt top around here forever.  The care package included the perfect backing fabric for this quilt.  Now, it is finished and ready to go to Quilts for Kids.
I also used some of that fabric to make up some preemie quilt kits.  These are great little projects to hand over to new quilters.  I have been making these with 16-patch centers.  You can find the 9-patch version here.  I found a copy of the pattern through AZ Blankets for Kids.  You should totally check out their wealth of resources.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.