Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thread Thursday (on a Wednesday)

Yes, I'm a day early with the Thread Thursday.  I just didn't want to wait to share my new thread colors.
This month I got some new great colors of So Fine!  Look at that red, and rose, and brown!
This month I joined Massdrop.  I don't need most of what they sell, but I decided I needed this gauge by SimFlex.  I do recommend you shop around when you see a deal on Massdrop.  Not all deals are created equal.  In the end I only saved a couple dollars on the sewing gauge.

As always, none of these links is paid advertising.  I include links in case you are interested not because I am compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.