Monday, December 28, 2015

In the Mail Monday: Con Man!


In the spring of 2015 I came across an IndieGoGO campaign that captured my attention. I jumped on the campaign with little abandon. The campaign become a wonderful thing that exploded past their initial request to the tune of millions.
Con Man is now available on Vimeo in demand. If you are a Firefly fan and want to see Alan Tudyk make fun of himself and the convention circuit I recommend you check it out.
My extras arrived in the mail and I was so excited I let out a squeal! I am creating quite a collection of Firefly themed t-shirts and this one is close enough to join the collection. They are also going to release Spectrum in comic form!

Have you found any great projects on Kickstarter or IndieGoGo that you just had to become a part of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.