Monday, December 21, 2015

In the Mail Monday: Crazy for Yarn

I've been working on a few knitting projects during those little times when you don't have something to do. Like waiting for your flight. Or riding in the car. Or waiting to get your hair cut. Or waiting for dinner to come to the table. I've also discovered West Knits and I love Stephen's designs. These things combine to help me have a reason to order more yarn!
My favorite online yarn store is Knit Picks. Great products and great service. I also love their Options Interchangeable needle set.
They recently had a sale and I decided I needed more fingering yarn. That brought me to this amazing sampler of yarn. This is Hawthorne, a beautifully hand-painted fingering weight yarn. This is the Desert Sunset kit.
Twelve hanks of yarn in these warm and yummy colors.  "Yarn Information: Hawthorne: Fingering Weight, 80% Superwash Fine Highland Wool, 20% Polyamide (Nylon), 357 yards, 100 grams."
They come packed in this handy cedar box that fits perfectly on my shelf. I see some amazing shawls in my future.

Do you have a favorite online shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.