Monday, May 16, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Embroidered Love

After I returned from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, I found the most wonderful package from a friend.
Inside were some cookies (none for you) and this delightful package. I love the hand written note almost as much as the beautiful hand embroidery.
Look at this beauty! The background fabric is re-purposed fabric from a hand-dyed skirt. That makes it even more awesome in my book! Thank you Melissa for this treasure! Now I just have to figure out how to finish it. Because she knows me. She gets my creative drive. I think this little darling will become a wall hanging. But I'm not going to rush it. She's hung on my design wall, to sing her siren song every time I glimpse her shiny scales.

Design is Aquarius - Mermaid by Urban Threads. The hand embroidery design is a very affordable $1.00.

1 comment:

  1. ♥ I'm sure you'll know what to do with her when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.