Monday, May 30, 2016

Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival 2016

Every year I try to go to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.
This year was no different. The mud was spectacular. So was the shopping.
This is how I feel as we approach the day. I can see the wool but I have to wait. This is one of the most dedicated sheep dogs I have ever seen work.
Every year I go to watch the dogs work. They never fail to put a smile on my face.
If you ever get a chance to go watch the dogs work I highly recommend it.
All the working dogs amaze me.
I came home with mad loot, too! I'll highlight each of the vendors in a separate post and let you know why I bought what I bought. So many great vendors and so little time. I could have bought twice as much, ten times as much, but I like to use the yarn before the next Sheep & Wool Festival.

Have you been to any fun local events? Quilt shows? Fiber shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.