Friday, May 20, 2016

Knitting Update: Shawls Everywhere

I think it is time to do a little review of some of my finished shawls.
First up is my fully blocked Udaberri. This is from the Udaberri MKAL. I enjoyed learning a new way to shape the knit. The knit edging was also a great new technique.
Next is my finished Nymphadilea.  
This was another great knit.
Finally is this wonderfully simple and wonderfully bright Wingspan.
This one was a quick knit. If you have never tried one, I highly recommend you check out the pattern.

Available on Ravelry:



Do you have a favorite shawl pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.