Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sewing Up a Knitting Project Bag

Do you remember this fun fabric I picked up a while ago at a quilt show? Well, I decided it was time to do a little selfish sewing.
I used Noodle-head's Open Wide Pouch pattern for this one. (This is a free tutorial found on the site linked.)
I broke my three knitting projects rule with this project. I now have four projects on the go at a time. I'm not going to worry too much about it, though. This is just socks. Socks don't count, right?
And how awesome is this fabric! I can knit and show my Marvel fan status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.