Friday, October 14, 2016

Charity Quilting

I took some time to quilt a couple charity quilts that I pieced a while back.
I'm trying to work through more than a few half-finished things. I just need to get these bound and labeled so I can take to the next Annapolis Quilts for Kids workshop.

If you are local you should stop by and say hi, or join the group to make quilts and totes. Quilts for Kids is a great way to learn to make quilts and learn the basics of sewing while making a difference in the lives of local children.

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 41

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.