Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Anchor: Fabric Choices

A friend of mine asked me to make a quilt for her friend to mark a big occasion. She asked if I could make Tula Pink's Anchor Quilt in pink and blue.
I spent over an hour at Cottenseed Glory picking out fabrics until I found the perfect collection of prints.

 I added both some Kaffe Fasset and some Tula Pink prints to the stack.



 This quilt design is going to challenge me but I think it will be a great finish. I didn't tally the number of 2" squares I cut, but there were many.

I'm using the tools Sam Hunter provides on her webpage to track my time for this project. I've seen several wonderful quilt designers/creatives share the cost in time of making a quilt and I want to use this one as my study.

I hope to include several posts cataloging the progress I'm making on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.