Monday, October 31, 2016

In the Mail Monday

When Superior Threads has a sale I can't resist to throw a couple things in the cart with my monthly thread subscription. This time it was some So Fine! pre-wound bobbins. The thread for the month included black to go with the M-style bobbins. I'm ready for Halloween quilting.
A few weeks ago Spoonflower had a free shipping deal and I've been watching a couple brain-themed fabrics. I ordered a yard of this fun brain print. I think I'm going to use it to line a couple Walking Dead knitting project bags.
The other cut is a yard of this super fun project to make brainkerchiefs in four different colors! If you know someone that would love a head-covering that is fun and funky this is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.