Monday, June 26, 2017

Zippy Wallets

A friend asked me to make a small wallet for a little that had lost his.
I pulled these fabrics from my collection and we chose Noodle-head's Zippy Wallet Tutorial.
Because making three doesn't take that much longer than making two, or three, and I had to cut a 5" wide strip of each fabric to mix and match, I cut enough to make three. I also have plenty of zippers (I used 5" zippers as that's what I had on hand) since I seem to order them by the pound from ZipIt Zippers.
When it was all done, I had three cute little pouches ready for giving. I like simple projects that end in a great item and this is one of them. If you want to try out small pouches and zippers this is a great one to try out.

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.