Thursday, June 1, 2017

Marigold Jen Hand Dyed Yarn

I always stop in to Jenny's tent at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. This year I picked up these three small hanks of yarn to add to my growing collection of sock yarn.
These hanks are 50 grams each. When you want to knit something big that may seem like an annoyance, but if you want to add some variation to your color work this is way to go. When I was working on the Marled Magic Mystery Knit Along by Stephen West I realized how few colors I have in my collection of yarn. These yarns will come in handy the next time I decide to make a marled shawl, which I think is very likely.

Check out Marigold Jen on Facebook, Etsy, or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.