Friday, June 30, 2017

Odds and Ends

I used the block design from my What's in a Name post to cut and piece a quilt worth of blocks. I'll devote a post to this quilt when I get some time.
I've been working on my latest Stephen West shawl. This time it is Knit and Slide. I like how the colors are playing together. This glittery goodness was dyed by Tempting Ewe Yarns.
I pieced the backing and made a label for the Cherry Christmas quilt.

I'm sure I have accomplished some other things, like going to work, doing laundry, making my lunch every day, blogging, spending time with friends and family, but many things do not include a tangible object at the end of the day. I will just have to accept that. Excuse me, I'm off to eat dinner. Another intangible thing that is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.