Friday, September 8, 2017

Nature Post

Back to work this week meant I was super busy all week and didn't get much chance to do crafty things. You'll have to be satisfied with some photos collected over the week.
There was my friend the buck. He rarely moves off when I walk by.
This pretty flower. I have no idea where I came across it.
This one, along my side yard on a tree that should be removed before it takes down part of my fence.
 Another encounter with that buck. I'm not kidding, he barely looks up when I'm less than a dozen feet away.
The heavy rains this week made for a great crop of fungi.
This one was my favorite and only took about a dozen tries to get a good photo. I love my Samsung phone. The camera makes it look like I know how to take a picture.

Sorry about the brief post. I do hope at least one of the images is to your liking. I'll try to do something interesting this weekend to share with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.