Friday, September 1, 2017

What I did on my Summer Vacation - Rhode Island

We made our way from Pennsylvania to New York where we stayed at the U.S. Army West Point campground run by MWR. I took very few pictures so you'll just have to believe me that we spent the night there.
The site was very quiet with a nice pond. A pond that seems to be frequented by turtles.
Then we made our way to Rhode Island to visit with friends and family.
We stayed at Whispering Pines Campground in Hope Valley, RI. This is the second time we've stayed at this park. It is great if you have kids. There are loads of things to do with the kids.
There is even a train that goes around the park in the morning. There is a pond, with fishing, a pool, shuffleboard, and likely a dozen other things we didn't even ask about.
We did have family over for some toasted marshmallows. Because, nothing says fun like catching your dessert on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.