Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What I did on my Summer Vacation - Jonestown, PA

Our last stop of the trip was at the Jonestown Hershey KOA. Someone in the RV Quilters group on Facebook asked how you pick a campground. This is where the reviews really paid off. This one is where people either love it or hate it. We really liked it. Easy off and on to the highway. The site we were assigned was right on the creek and easy walking distance to get some Broaster Chicken and ice cream.  
If you aren't afraid to try some delicious fried chicken, you should give it a try. If you're coming in later in the evening it could be a great way to feed the family without too much effort. You can follow with some equally delicious soft serve or hand-dipped ice cream.
This cabin was next to our back-in site. I took a photo to let friends know there was room for them too.
This was supposed to be a photo of a fawn. The fawn did not wait for me to get the camera open on my phone before it turned and headed into the woods. We did go on a nice walk after that chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.