Monday, September 4, 2017

What I did on my Summer Vacation - Dalton, PA

On the return leg we stopped in Dalton, PA, at Highland Campground.
Very quiet park but we were only there for the night. We didn't even unhook the trailer. We connected water and electric and put down the stabilizers. We were not level at all. But we got our night of sleep and pumped waste in the morning. The night was cool and I had to break out the emergency quilt. The rate was very reasonable even if there was some breath holding driving up the mile or so of steep, gravel road to the campground.
I did manage to get some knitting done along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.