Monday, October 23, 2017

Close to You Shawl

I always have a couple projects going on. This was my portable project for about a month.
I started it in late September when I went on a business trip to Portland, OR. Casting on while waiting for the first flight is how I like to start any trip.
I finished the bind off this past weekend.
And got it blocked. I did not use the picot bind off as written in the pattern. I'm not a fan of the picot bind off.

Pattern: Close To You, free pattern available on Ravelry
Yarn: Snallygaster Fibers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.