Monday, October 30, 2017

Crochet Dragon Wing

I don't crochet very often as I prefer the fabric knit produces.
I did find a great video tutorial to make a dragon wing shawl from the always fabulous Fiber Spider so I wanted to give this one a try. I used one ball (about 100 grams) of fingering weight sock yarn from my collection and a size 3.25 mm crochet hook (US-D). The directions were easy to follow and I soon had the row repeat down and used the project as a take-along for awhile. I like the finished shawl. I may have to try to design a couple boomerang shape shawls of my own.

Yarn: Sock yarn of unknown make/manufacturer, if I had to guess, it would be some Kroy Sock
Clover crochet hook: Clover 3672 Amour Crochet Hook Set, 10 sizes
Blocking mats: Balance From Puzzle Exercise Mat with EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles
Blocking wires: Knit Picks Lace Blocking Wires & T-Pins
Knit blockers: Knitter's Pride Knit Blockers & Pin Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.