Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Twisted Yarn Shop

When I travel, I try to find at least one new-to-me yarn shop to visit. This time it was Twisted Yarn Shop in Portland, OR.  It was a great shop filled with things I wanted. I had to narrow it down to a couple options or I wouldn't have been able to get it all in my suitcase.
I wanted to buy a fistful of the available colors of Twine. Sock. I settled on this fun pop of yummy pink called Electric Youth. I also grabbed a Knitted Wit Smartie in blue because I like having little bits of fun colors, especially with the latest Stephen West Mystery Knit Along that just started.

Do you know of a fun shop I should check out if I get a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.